Do you need technical resources? Let’s talk.
If you’re a small company, you probably can’t justify the expense of a full-time staff member. If you’re a medium-size or larger company, you may need to supplement your existing and very busy technology staff.
LANSolutions is pleased to offer quality Information Systems support in a cost-effective and efficient way. We can provide a plan that best meets your needs and your budget.
Get access to the entire LANSolutions brain trust
When you hire LANSolutions for your Information Systems staffing needs, you get more than just an onsite staff member. You get the support of the entire LANSolutions service and engineering team, staffed with experts in a variety of network and workstation operating systems, document management and back office systems, and desktop applications in a variety of hardware environments
How it works
When we first get started, we’ll provide an inventory of your existing hardware and software. We’ll bring any discovered deficiencies to your attention.
On a regular schedule, we will:
- Check available disk space
- Check success of backup jobs and media reports
- Check status of antivirus software
- Check status of UPS
- Review event and other server logs to verify health of server(s)
- Provide end-user support
- Provide a report via email outlining the accomplishments of each shift, provided punctually at the conclusion of each shift
We can also provide:
- Macro programming
- Form and template design
- Documentation and tip sheet creation and modification
Other services we offer:
- Hardware and software procurement
- Application installation
- System integration
- Maintenance contracts
- LANCentral network monitoring
- Remote management
- Network security
- LANScreen email virus and spam management
- LANVault backup and disaster recovery