Network Maintenance Offering
Keeping your network up and running
Every company’s network is just a little different, and every company does business a little differently. LANSolutions offers the ability to mix and match maintenance options, so we can tailor a maintenance agreement that best fits your needs.
Your business and your network depend on it
For over 20 years, we’ve been providing maintenance contracts to organizations with mission-critical networks. Our clients know they can count on our technical expertise, proven methodologies, and escalation procedures.
And they have the peace of mind that, in the event of a failure, they have immediate telephone and/or onsite access to trained engineering resources, as well as comparable product replacements.
Service Contracts: availabilities and response times
- 24 hours/7 days a week
- 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- 1 hour call back /2 hour on-site
- 1 hour call back /4 hour on-site
Products and Services
- Mission-critical network components: File servers, network operating systems (Novell, Microsoft, etc.), infrastructure components communications servers, and application servers. All hardware components vital to the network are housed at LANSolutions in case of failure at client site. All services required to restore the network are included in the maintenance price.
- HP Authorized Sales and Service: LANSolutions maintains a warehouse of spare components to anticipate the requirements of our clients and also has access to HP’s local spare parts depot.
- Quarterly preventative maintenance: These visits provide clients with a comprehensive snapshot of their systems’ health.
- Bi-annual technical briefings: LANSolutions offers bi-annual technical briefings for our maintenance clients (included in maintenance contract) to keep them informed of new technologies.
Microsoft Gold Partner • VMWare Enterprise • Novell • HP Compaq • Dell • IBM • Toshiba • NEC • Citrix • Cisco • Linksys • WatchGuard • Symantec • SonicWALL • Check Point • Computer Associates • Websense • Corel • Trend Micro • Workshare • Interwoven • Compellent • Corel • Lexmark • Epson