We know that networks are for people, too.
We never forget that computers, networks, and servers are really nothing more than a conduit between people. People don’t want to interact with a network, but rather through it. It’s our job to keep your systems and networks up and running so you don’t have to give a thought to it. We want you to be able focus on the collaborations, interpersonal relationships, and exchange of new ideas that your business thrives on.
Your business is unique and so are your IT needs.
Many IT companies offer only a choice of service package A, B, or C. We don’t look at it that way. We’ll sit down, talk to you, and find out what your needs are; only then can we offer a variety of solutions that meet your budget. Companies may come to us for a single project; other times they need us to plan and implement a new network.
We can supplement a busy IT department’s staff or function as a company’s outsourced IT department. Give our Service Manager a call at (858) 587-8000 and we can get started.
So what makes LANSolutions different?
- We know our stuff. LANSolutions staff earn high-level certifications in Cisco, Novell, Symantec, SonicWALL, Dell, Compellent, and more.
- Sometimes it’s who you know. Our high-level certifications enable us to receive priority support from our vendor partners. We have key insider relationships with the top technology vendors so we don’t always have to call those 1-800 service numbers. We know the cell number of the guy we really need to talk to – even if it’s Saturday night.
- We’re all employees. The LANSolutions engineer visiting your company isn’t a subcontractor; he or she is one of our employees. This provides greater accountability.
- We do it all. LANSolutions offers complete IT services. That means you can count on us for all for your IT needs. Just think of us as your IT department.
- Your business is our business. Over the past 16 years, we’ve worked with hundreds of clients in over 30 industries. We’ve learned a lot along the way and you can benefit from our experience.
- We know what the word budget means. We understand that you only have so much money in your budget. We’ll work with you to provide the most bang for your dollar. We won’t just push you into a pre-set service package.