Managed IT Services
Let us take care of your IT, so you can take care of your business.
Would your work day be easier if you could just outsource all of your IT headaches? LANSolutions provides unlimited Managed IT Services for small, medium, and large businesses looking to outsource their IT.
With our flexible programs, it's now possible to have the benefit of a complete technology without the overhead.
A Customized Plan
We’ll sit down with you, access your needs and offer you a customized solution. You see increased efficiency in your IT and enjoy a fixed, predictable fee. We provide support, management, and guidance in three areas:
- Server Management
- Infrastructure Management
A full department without the cost
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a CTO, Network Manager, Project Manager, Help Desk and IT Purchasing Manager? When you outsource your IT needs, you can benefit from whatever level of expertise you need, all for a predictable price.
The real benefits of outsourcing your IT
- No long-term contracts. Contract length says a lot about a provider. Our contracts are month to month, not 2 or 3 years. If your needs change, so can your contract.
- A person answers when you call. Call our number and a real live person will answer. An auto attendant can’t fix your computer. (At least not yet).
- Your data is in the same time zone. In the event of a significant system failure having your data within driving distance could be crucial. Also having your data replicated out of state is crucial.
- Your costs don’t change every day. Some providers charge you for on-site support. With our “all you can eat” plans, we don’t.
- We manage your account. After you sign up, a VCIO will meet with you regularly to manage your account.
- Onsite support is available. Some managed service providers won’t support your workstations and laptops. But isn’t that where you do most of your work?
- Available out-of-state replication. If our San Diego facility is destroyed, you have the peace of mind knowing all of your data is replicated in our Phoenix data vault. We have your disaster recovery requirements met.
- We’ll take care of everything. One of the reasons you choose managed services is to turn your headaches over to someone else. If the support is weak, you need to manage the MSP and the problems you thought you were outsourcing when you hired them. We have 24/7 support and a formal ticketing process to make your life easier.
- Everyone is an employee. We think tenured vested employees offer a higher level of loyalty and customer satisfaction than temporary or subcontracted employees. We think you’ll agree.
Learn more about our IT Support
- Network Monitoring
- Spam & Email Virus Filtering Services
- IS Outsourcing
- Network Maintenance Offering